For the smooth running of your RC vehicle, you have to make sure that all the parts are working fine. Various parts are connected to the wheels, like the driving shaft, through which the main mechanical power and torque are transferred to the wheels. These shafts are not directly connected to the wheels as they require the right suspension moment, which can make the wheel move smoothly. These metal driving shaft crawlers can make that movement regular and more convenient, and durable.
The metal shaft crawlers are the best part for your RC cars. You can carry them easily and can also install them easily. It is made of stiff metal, making it strong and hard to bear the load during the engine’s mechanical torque. To fix it, you can get a proper screw set which can be fitted under the car. You can get these amazing metal driving shaft crawlers for your RC vehicles to ensure they have smooth mechanical transmission.
· Material: Metal
· Tool Supplies: Assembled class
· Size: 6 – 7.5 cm
· Use: Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
· Technical parameters: KV1100
· Model Number: ABXE
· Remote Control Peripherals/Devices: Receivers
· Four-wheel Drive Attributes: Assemblage
· Wheelbase: Upper Shell
Pros Of The Metal Driving Shaft Crawlers
· They are very convenient and durable, which can be used for a significantly longer duration of time without looking for any changes.
· They can be easily carried due to their very small size and can be replaced by the older ones with screwdrivers’ help.
· It comes with its own screw set, which you can use to fix it in the vehicle so that it won’t make that cranking noise or get stuck somewhere.
· In one package, you can get two driving shafts to replace either the front or the rear shafts.
Cons Of The Metal Driving Shaft Crawlers
· The metal driving shaft crawlers’ price is relatively higher compared with the other standard shafts used for RC cars.
· You have to keep them oiling and maintaining as they are made of metal and can get tear or wear due to lack of lubrication.
· You have to get it replaced if it gets broke by any edges or gets into two pieces due to load, as it has no chances of getting repaired.
· You might have to run behind to get an exact size for your RC car as the shaft has a single size, and depending on your vehicle, the size may vary.
· It can make your car heavier and can increase its weight.
These metal driving shaft crawlers are the best way to replace your standard shaft in your RC car as they have a longer life span and have more durability than the plastic or fiber one. Its jaw structure makes it perfect for your RC car and can be installed in your vehicle.